LGBTQ Introduction eLearning for GPs
LGBTQ Introduction eLearning is for GPs and practice teams looking to strengthen their understanding of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ+) people and communities. This is an interactive eLearning delivered in three modules: Meet the Communities, Know the Facts, and Understand the Lived Experience. This eLearning takes under an hour to complete and will introduce you to the LGBTQ+ acronym, expand your understanding of sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and bodies. It will allow you to meet community members and listen to their stories. You will have a chance to reflect upon the unique health and wellbeing issues faced by LGBTQ+ people and learn what inclusion is and how to be an ally.
- LGBTQ people and communities
- Understanding the difference between gender and sexuality
- The lived experience of sexuality and gender diverse people
- Health impacts of social stigma and assumptions
- Understanding inclusion
- Useful tips on being an ally
- Differentiate between gender and sexuality
- Summarise unique health and wellbeing disparities faced by sexuality and gender diverse people
- Outline the health impacts of social stigma and assumptions
- Understand the lived experience of people with a diverse sexuality and gender
- 1 hour
- GPs and practice team
RACGP CPD Activity:
- 2 CDP points for the 2020-22 triennium
Volume discounts are available for 5 or more people.
Concession discounts are available, please click here for more information.
Please make sure to read our cancellation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org saying you have been enrolled in a new program.
Click “Go To Program” to start the training.