LGBTI Awareness eLearning
LGBTI Awareness eLearning is for anyone looking to strengthen their understanding of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people and communities. This is an interactive eLearning delivered in three modules: Meet the Communities, Know the Facts, and Understand the Lived Experience. This eLearning takes under an hour to complete and will introduce you to the LGBTI acronym, expand your understanding of sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and bodies. Allowing you to meet community members and listen to their stories. You will have a chance to reflect upon the unique health and wellbeing issues faced by LGBTI people and learn what inclusion is and how to be an ally.
- LGBTI people and communities
- The difference between sex characteristics, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation
- The lived experience of LGBTI people
- Health impacts of social stigma and assumptions
- Understanding inclusion
- Useful tips on being an ally
- Differentiate between gender and sexuality
- Summarise unique health and wellbeing disparities faced by sexuality and gender diverse people
- Outline the health impacts of social stigma and assumptions
- Understand the lived experience of people with a diverse sexuality and gender
- Around 1 hour
Volume discounts are available for 5 or more people.
SCORM package is available for purchase. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Concession discount available, please click here for more information.
Please make sure to read the cancellation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from email@example.com saying you have been enrolled into a new program. Click “Go To Program” to start the training.