LGBTI Inclusive Practice for Aged Care eLearning
Quickly and easily give your staff the education they need to be successful with a convenient online module designed to give an introduction to the core principles of working in an inclusive way with older LGBTI people.
After taking this hour-long course, you will be able to:
- Attract new clients and increase client retention by developing a greater understanding of LGBTI people and communities
- Boost satisfaction by understanding the key principles of best-practice care person-directed, in the aged care sector
- Provide the best service by being able to differentiate between inclusive and non-inclusive LGBTI care.
- Expand knowledge around the unique health and wellbeing issues faced by LGBTI people
- Improve care outcomes through stronger interactions with LGBTI people
Audience: This course is applicable for all workers in an aged care setting.
Duration: 1 hour
Updated: March 2018
Volume discounts available for more than 5 learners, email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Please make sure to read the cancelation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from email@example.com saying you have been enrolled into a new program. Click “Go To Program” to start the course. If you have not received this email, it may have been redirected to your junk/spam inbox.