Trans Vitality Trans-Affirming Practice eLearning
- Detect areas for improvement within your role and workplace and implement trans-affirming practice into day-to-day work activities
- Differentiate between gender and sexuality
- Understand and implement inclusive and affirming language to build rapport with trans and gender diverse clients
- Recognise the unique health and wellbeing disparities and impacts of social stigma that are faced by trans and gender diverse people
- Refresh your understanding of trans and gender diverse communities
Audience: Professionals in medical services, allied health and community development
Type of learning: Self-directed eLearning
Duration: 3 hours
ACON Pride Training is a RACGP Education Provider
RACGP CPD Activity: 316220
RACGP CPD Points: 6
Volume discounts are available for groups. SCORM packages are also available for purchase if your organisation has an LMS. To enquire about group and SCORM packages please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Training Request Form
Concession discounts are available for individual learners, please click here for more information.
Please make sure to read our cancellation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from email@example.com saying you have been enrolled into a new program. Click “Go To Program” to start the training.