LGBTI Awareness In-Person Training
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Intersex (LGBTI) Awareness is a training for anyone looking to increase their basic knowledge around LGBTI people and communities. This 4-hour in-person training will introduce you to the LGBTI acronym and expand your understanding of sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and sex characteristics. A tea break with light fare is included.
- The LGBTI communities
- What is the difference between sex characteristics, gender identity, gender expression and sexual orientation?
- Understanding the lived experience of LGBTI people
- Understanding the health impacts of social stigma and assumptions
- Acceptance versus inclusion
Dates for Training:
*you will register for just one date
- 21 August 2018: from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
- 19 September 2018: from 10:00am to 2:00pm
- 4 hours, including a 15-minute break
- ACON 414 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010
Concession discount available, please click here for more information.
Please make sure to read the cancelation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org saying you have been enrolled into a new program. Click “Go To Program” to enrol for a course date. If you have not received this email, it may have been redirected to your junk/spam inbox.