LGBTQ+ Inclusive Practice for Aged Care Services eLearning
Expand accessibility to your aging clients by providing a safe, LGBTQ+ inclusive space that delivers exceptional person-centered care. A convenient online training designed to quickly and easily introduce your staff to the core principles of LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming practice.
This training is designed for people working with LGBTQ+ seniors to learn more about this community, their health needs and inclusive care strategies. Comprised of 4 modules with interactive case studies, this eLearning covers a range of areas to increase your knowledge and confidence in working effectively and respectfully with LGBTQ+ seniors.
- Develop a greater understanding of the LGBTQ+ acronym, people, communities, and history
- Develop awareness around the unique health and wellbeing issues faced by LGBTQ+ seniors
- Review current legislation supporting and related to LGBTQ+ seniors
- Outline industry best-practice standards and inclusive practice related to LGBTQ+ seniors
- Improve care outcomes through stronger interactions with LGBTQ+ seniors
Duration: 45 minutes
Audience: This course is for all professionals in the aged care sector
Volume discounts are available for 5 or more people.
Concession discounts are available, please click here for more information.
Please make sure to read our cancellation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org saying you have been enrolled in a new program.
Click “Go To Program” to start the training.