Asking Questions on Gender and Sexuality eLearning
Asking Questions on Gender & Sexuality eLearning is for anyone looking to strengthen their understanding of how and why you should be asking questions on gender and sexuality. This eLearning introduces you to indicators used for social and health data, then looks at the effects of asking these questions for these communities, service providers, and data.
Within the program, you are able to listen to and learn from experiences from community members, providers and researchers. This eLearning finishes by explaining the recommended questions to ask, along with some useful tips and resources.
This eLearning takes under an hour to complete and through video, will prepare you for taking steps within your organisation towards becoming more comfortable with asking the right questions regarding Gender and Sexuality and increasing the comfort and retention of clients with a diverse gender and sexuality.
- Introduction to indicators
- Effects for people with a diverse gender and sexuality
- Effects for service providers
- Effects for data
- ACON’s recommended indicators
- Useful tips
- Understand what indicators are
- Meet people that don't fit into current indicator models
- Realise the impacts of not asking or incorrectly asking questions on gender and sexuality
- Learn ACON's Recommended Gender and Sexuality Indicators
- LGBTQ Introduction eLearning
It is highly recommended to take our LGBTQ Introduction eLearning first. It will provide a strong foundation of language and knowledge around the communities. Purchase together and you receive 20% off both eLearnings.
- Around 1 hour
- Health & wellbeing service providers and researchers.
Concession discounts are available, please click here for more information.
Please make sure to read our cancellation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from email@example.com saying you have been enrolled into a new program. Click “Go To Program” to start the training.