LGBTQ+ Introduction eLearning
LGBTQ+ Introduction eLearning is for anyone looking to strengthen their understanding of diverse identities including lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, gender-diverse, and queer (LGBTQ+) people and communities.
This eLearning is an introductory program, covering the fundamentals of LGBTQ+ identities, people, and communities. It is primarily focused toward people who are not LGBTQ+ themselves, but LGBTQ+ community members may still find it interesting and informative!
The eLearning is interactive, and delivered in three modules: Meet the Communities, Know the Facts, and Understand the Lived Experience.
LGBTQ Introduction eLearning takes under an hour to complete and will introduce you to the LGBTQ+ acronym, and expand your understanding of sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and bodies. It will allow you to meet community members and listen to their stories. You will have a chance to reflect upon the unique health and wellbeing issues faced by people with diverse genders and/or sexualities and learn what inclusion is and how to be an ally.
- LGBTQ people and communities
- Understanding the difference between gender and sexuality
- The lived experience of sexuality and gender diverse people
- Health impacts of social stigma and assumptions
- Understanding inclusion
- Useful tips on being an ally
- Differentiate between gender and sexuality
- Summarise unique health and wellbeing disparities faced by sexuality and gender diverse people
- Outline the health impacts of social stigma and assumptions
- Describe the lived experiences of LGBTQ+ people
- 1 hour
- Anyone 18 years and over
Volume discounts are available for 5 or more people.
Concession discounts are available, please click here for more information.
Please make sure to read our cancellation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from email@example.com saying you have been enrolled in a new program.
Click “Go To Program” to start the training.