Trans-Affirming Workplaces (for P&C/Management)
This training will introduce you to the trans and gender diverse community and guide you on how to make your workplace a safe place for people of all genders.
Don't work in P&C or Management? Check out the general version of Trans-Affirming Workplaces.
- Trans 101: Introduction to trans people & communities, the business case for creating a trans-affirming workplace, terminologies, language, and pronouns
- Being Trans in the Workplace: Reflection of existing knowledge, assumptions, and bias on gender, sexuality, gender expression, and relationships
- Supporting Trans Colleagues: Building confidence and developing skills to support trans colleagues and become a trans ally in the workplace
- Policies and Plans for Trans Employees: Applying frameworks to protect and support trans and gender diverse employees in the workplace
- 1 hour (approx.)
- People and Culture (HR) and Management teams
Concession discounts are available, please click here for more information.
Please make sure to read our cancellation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from firstname.lastname@example.org saying you have been enrolled into a new program. Click “Go To Program” to start the training.