Trans Vitality: Trans-Affirming Practice eLearning
- Detect areas for improvement within your role and workplace and implement trans-affirming practice into day-to-day work activities
- Differentiate between gender and sexuality
- Understand and implement inclusive and affirming language to build rapport with trans and gender diverse clients
- Recognise the unique health and wellbeing disparities and impacts of social stigma that are faced by trans and gender diverse people
- Refresh your understanding of trans and gender diverse communities
Audience: Professionals in medical services, allied health and community development
Type of learning: Self-directed eLearning
Duration: 3 hours
This eLearning was co-designed with medical service providers and trans community members. It is endorsed by The Australian Professional Association for Trans Health (AusPATH). The training is also an Australian Institute of Training and Development (AITD) Winner for Best Diversity & Inclusion Program for 2022
Volume discounts are available for groups. SCORM packages are also available for purchase if your organisation has an LMS. To enquire about group and SCORM packages please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our Training Request Form
Concession discounts are available for individual learners, please click here for more information.
Please make sure to read our cancellation/refund policy.
Once payment is complete, you will get an email from email@example.com saying you have been enrolled on a new program. Click “Go To Program” to start the training.