COVID Safety Measures
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
ACON Pride Training is committed to delivering events that protect the health and welfare of our learners, staff and volunteers. We take advice from relevant state and federal health authorities. We follow public health orders and expect all our guests to observe rules and regulations.
The following COVID Safety Measures are in place:
- If health authorities mandate capacity limits, these will be enforced accordingly.
- If there are capacity limits, please do not ask if we can stretch your booking beyond the mandated limit as we won’t be able to accommodate your request.
- Only people who are fully vaccinated and have shown proof of vaccination will be allowed to enter.
- There is a legal requirement for all attendees to register their contact details on arrival for contact tracing.
- All guests must sign in upon entry. This is non-negotiable.
- Please follow instructions from venue staff upon entry.
OBSERVE SOCIAL DISTANCING
- As per social distancing guidelines, learners will be spaced accordingly.
- Learners must observe social distancing at the venue at all times.
PRACTICE GOOD HYGIENE
- Hand sanitisers are available throughout the venue.
- Wash your hands thoroughly and cough/sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Dispose of tissues properly.
NO SHARED EQUIPMENT
- Due to public health restrictions, there will be no shared pens/handouts on the tables.
- Any handouts provided are single-use and will be disposed of after every event.
FLEXIBLE TICKETING POLICY
- Stay home if you are unwell.
- Learners and guests who are unable to attend because of COVID (either because they are forced to self-isolate, have been diagnosed with COVID, deemed a close contact of known case) can re-book for another event as long as it is safe for them to do so, or get a refund.
IF YOU’RE FEELING UNWELL…
- If you are sick or unwell, or are experiencing known symptoms, DO NOT ATTEND.
- Learners and guests can re-book to another time when it is safe for them to do so, or they can get a refund.
PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FROM VENUE STAFF
- These COVID Safety Measures are in place to ensure the health and welfare of all learners, guests, staff and volunteers.
- Learners and guests must follow instructions from venue staff at all times.
- Learners and guests not adhering to COVID Safety Measures will be asked to leave.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions, please contact Pride Training Support via email PrideTrainingSupport@acon.org.auNEVER STOP LEARNING, STAY SAFE AND SEE YOU AT TRAINING!