LGBTQ Introduction In-Person
Improve your basic knowledge and understanding of LGBTQ people and communities
If you’re sometimes unsure of how best to communicate with LGBTQ people or want to learn more about their unique needs, this course will help build empathy and understanding as you consider your own lived experiences with gender, sexuality and possible bias.
- What and who does 'LGBTQ people & communities' mean?
- What is the difference between sexuality and gender?
- Understanding the health impacts of social stigma and assumptions
- Introduction into LGBTQ inclusion at the individual level
Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours
Audience: Everyone 18 years and over
Public Training Schedule (2023)
Total number of seats
- Concession discount available, please click here for more information.
- For up to 25 people (subject to COVID regulations)
- Cost does not include travel outside of Sydney metro, catering, venue, or GST.
- Volume discount applies for purchasing more than 4 sessions.
We have COVID Safety measures in place. Read about our COVID Safety Measures here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: In line with public health orders in NSW, all attendees are required to be fully vaccinated to be permitted into the training venue and must provide proof of vaccination to be permitted onto the training venue as well as check-in via QR code upon entry.
Invoices can be arranged, please email PrideTraining@acon.org.au for more information.
Please make sure to read our cancellation/refund policy.